Working with ACCI increases the chances that your college bound
student will attend the right school, in the best major, at the lowest possible
cost. The unfortunate reality is that most parents start planning too late and scramble
to make choices. Without help the process can often cost thousands of dollars in
lost time, wasted tuition and unfulfilled goals. We want to help you make informed
decisions at the right time, for the right reasons.
Did You Know?
- Today's college student will graduate with an average loan balance of $28,000.
That's an 8% increase from last year.
- Fewer than 50% of students graduate in four years.
- About 50% of students drop out before finishing college.
Don’t Become a Statistic. The Professionals at ACCI Will Keep You on Track
for College Success.
We advise our clients on the following important aspects of the college admissions
- Selecting the best college for the student’s individual needs,
talents and strengths.
- Researching areas of major and salary projections.
- How to prepare for standardized test, such as the ACT/SAT.
- Submitting admissions application properly and on time.
- Writing a winning essay that will get noticed.
- Searching for, and determining eligibility for, the wide range of available
- Maximizing Financial Aid options and determining how to pay for
Your personal ACCI Student Coordinator will guide you through the
entire college process using YourACCI; our online resource center,
which is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, right from your home. Plus, our
Counselor’s Office provides valuable interaction with students.
Need answers to your questions? We’re just a phone call or email away. We
provide these services at a fraction of the cost of what a private admissions counselor
Save time. Save money. Avoid unnecessary stress.
Contact ACCI and get started today!